dotphoto handles documents, too. Here’s how to manage documents on dotphoto, too:
- Create a Documents album in your dotphoto account under Organize.
- Add a guest password, so that album is locked and will not appear to your photo-browsing guests.
- When you get a document that you want to keep, take a photo of it with your phone.
- Run dotphoto.com on your phone, and upload the document to your Documents album.
A few documents I’ve captured lately:
- A quote for lawn care that will start in the spring
- IRS Refund Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Shipping paperwork
Now you can access documents whenever you want, and even download full-sized copies of your documents. To name your documents, enter the album, and use dotphoto’s Organize / Edit Titles function.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS
Free Shipping on any order over $9.98
Coupon code FRIDAY unlocks these specials and more! Code expires 12/3/18
- Envelopes included
- Free economy shipping on orders of $10 or more.
- The more you order, the lower the price — as low as 49 cents for 4×8 cards and 99 cents for folding 5x7s.
dotphoto 2018 Holiday Card Pricing
dotphoto orders over $10 always include free shipping.
How to make a 4×8 card in 50 seconds
How to make a folding 5×7 card or a Mail4Me Card in 3 minutes
A Mail4Me card is a 5×7 card that includes postage and addressing, and that you can mail right from your computer.
New dotphoto holiday cards
We continue to improve our card selection, and have just updated the customizable 4×8 cards. We don’t have the expensive graphic departments — or the expensive prices — of some competitors, but, if you design your own card or want dotphoto to make a particular design, we’ll do it. For special consideration, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos are getting bigger. Some dotphoto members have called about their new mirrorless and panoramic cameras that capture photos larger than 20 MB, so we have just expanded the maximum photo size by 50% to 30 MB. And your dotphoto membership still includes unlimited storage, which is a great way to free up the photo storage on your camera phone.
Whether you’re looking for costume ideas or just enjoy awesome creativity, you’ll enjoy this dotphoto show.
Make your own iPhone Slim, Tough, Matte or Glossy iPhone cases from 6 to X.