This week’s news has devoted a great deal of time to the scandal in which Internet data was sold and shared with political campaigns. Some of you have called to ask about dotphoto’s data policies. If you missed this news cycle, here is a simple explanation:
- Safeguarding your data. Your data is yours. We don’t sell your data unless you ask us to sell your photos, and then we send you money.
- No ads among your photos.
- 8 cent prints, $49 off premium books, and wholesale prices on other customized photo goods
- Free shipping on orders of $10 or more (That’s huge.)
- Original storage of the entire image up to 20MB (We don’t down-size your photos.)
- Unlimited storage
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- You can call us on the phone. If you don’t get us instantly, we usually call back in an hour.
- Lots more that you can read about here — and we’re adding to this list all the time.