dotphoto handles documents, too. Here’s how to manage documents on dotphoto, too:
- Create a Documents album in your dotphoto account under Organize.
- Add a guest password, so that album is locked and will not appear to your photo-browsing guests.
- When you get a document that you want to keep, take a photo of it with your phone.
- Run dotphoto.com on your phone, and upload the document to your Documents album.
A few documents I’ve captured lately:
- A quote for lawn care that will start in the spring
- IRS Refund Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Shipping paperwork
Now you can access documents whenever you want, and even download full-sized copies of your documents. To name your documents, enter the album, and use dotphoto’s Organize / Edit Titles function.