One month of Verizon’s TB storage = One year of dotphoto service! Here’s how to save some money on your Verizon account…
To download from Verizon:
- Sign into your account at verizonwireless.com
- Search for “cloud”
- Tap the cloud icon
- Hover on the Photos & Videos button, and choose photos
- Select all photos
- Tap the Download down-arrow button.
Generations of us have shopped at Toys R Us. We have marveled at the variety of toys, gaped at the displays, bought bikes and beds, and argued with our children over whether they really needed the latest toy trend.
When we heard Toys R Us was closing for good, we thought, “There may never be another retail store like this. Let’s take some pictures while we still can.” So here is our homage to Toys R Us, the generations who loved it, and the time we spent dreaming there.
This is particularly helpful when making a dotphoto slideshow.
This week’s news has devoted a great deal of time to the scandal in which Internet data was sold and shared with political campaigns. Some of you have called to ask about dotphoto’s data policies. If you missed this news cycle, here is a simple explanation:
- Safeguarding your data. Your data is yours. We don’t sell your data unless you ask us to sell your photos, and then we send you money.
- No ads among your photos.
- 8 cent prints, $49 off premium books, and wholesale prices on other customized photo goods
- Free shipping on orders of $10 or more (That’s huge.)
- Original storage of the entire image up to 20MB (We don’t down-size your photos.)
- Unlimited storage
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- You can call us on the phone. If you don’t get us instantly, we usually call back in an hour.
- Lots more that you can read about here — and we’re adding to this list all the time.
We will create a code that you can use in a link like this:
Use that link on your web site to direct people to dotphoto.
Our system tracks the origin of people who join dotphoto, and will pay you $5 for each new member.
One of the most frequent questions our customers ask is, “How large is the largest order?” About 1000 photos at a time, which, if you’re a club member and use the Reader Reward in every newsletter, only costs 7.6 cents per 4×6 print including shipping.
ADDING ALBUMS TO YOUR CART
Most large orders include adding entire albums at a time. From the album page, note that each album tells you how many photos are in the album in the upper right corner of the first photo. In the example here, one album has 135 photos and another has 15 photos.
- Select the albums you want to add by tapping the select box under the album.
- Tap the Shop button in the left column
- If you are ordering prints, tap the Prints button and the size of the print you want.
ORGANIZING YOUR PHOTOS
If you would like special organization for your photos, you can label them with numbers, codes or names, and then use the back-printing procedure to print those codes on the back. The codes let you sort and organize as your photos as you like. How to use Back-Printing
CHANGING THE TITLES ON THE BACK OF YOUR PHOTOS
After you upload your photos, you can change the titles that will appear on the back of your photos if you have turned on back-printing. How to edit the titles of your photos