This is particularly helpful when making a dotphoto slideshow.
This week’s news has devoted a great deal of time to the scandal in which Internet data was sold and shared with political campaigns. Some of you have called to ask about dotphoto’s data policies. If you missed this news cycle, here is a simple explanation:
- Safeguarding your data. Your data is yours. We don’t sell your data unless you ask us to sell your photos, and then we send you money.
- No ads among your photos.
- 8 cent prints, $49 off premium books, and wholesale prices on other customized photo goods
- Free shipping on orders of $10 or more (That’s huge.)
- Original storage of the entire image up to 20MB (We don’t down-size your photos.)
- Unlimited storage
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- You can call us on the phone. If you don’t get us instantly, we usually call back in an hour.
- Lots more that you can read about here — and we’re adding to this list all the time.
We will create a code that you can use in a link like this:
Use that link on your web site to direct people to dotphoto.
Our system tracks the origin of people who join dotphoto, and will pay you $5 for each new member.
One of the most frequent questions our customers ask is, “How large is the largest order?” About 1000 photos at a time, which, if you’re a club member and use the Reader Reward in every newsletter, only costs 7.6 cents per 4×6 print including shipping.
ADDING ALBUMS TO YOUR CART
Most large orders include adding entire albums at a time. From the album page, note that each album tells you how many photos are in the album in the upper right corner of the first photo. In the example here, one album has 135 photos and another has 15 photos.
- Select the albums you want to add by tapping the select box under the album.
- Tap the Shop button in the left column
- If you are ordering prints, tap the Prints button and the size of the print you want.
ORGANIZING YOUR PHOTOS
If you would like special organization for your photos, you can label them with numbers, codes or names, and then use the back-printing procedure to print those codes on the back. The codes let you sort and organize as your photos as you like. How to use Back-Printing
CHANGING THE TITLES ON THE BACK OF YOUR PHOTOS
After you upload your photos, you can change the titles that will appear on the back of your photos if you have turned on back-printing. How to edit the titles of your photos
Instead of the usual concrete block for a test payload, the Falcon Heavy launched Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster and a mannequin called Starman toward Mars.
Two and a half minutes after lift-off, the booster rockets returned for nearly simultaneous vertical landings. The event was visually spectacular.
This photo collection follows lift-off to the last image of Starman and his Tesla as he begins his billion year journey to Mars, the asteroid belt, and around the sun.
Here’s how they work:
- Customize a card with your photos on the cover and inside.
- Add your message and signature.
- Add the mailing address and place your order.
- dotphoto prints, seals, stamps and mails your card for only $1.99
- Step-by-step instructions and 3-minute video
Get your free Mail-for-Me card: order and pay for your card, then email FreeM4Mcard@dotphoto.com with your dotphoto account. We will add a $1.99 credit to your account that you can use any time in the next year. Applies only to Club, Family & Pro members. 1 credit per account.
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for. – Joseph Addison
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. – G.K. Chesterton
Only one life that soon is passed; only what’s done with love will last. – Sign over mantle quoted by Brian Tracy
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. – Victor Hugo
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. – David Grayson